Have you ever wanted to have your writing published in a magazine? Here’s your chance!
Trending Northwest covers a wide array of subjects, from things to do, eat, see, experience, and much, much more. If it’s related to anything trending or relevant happening in the Northwest, send it our way. We are always looking for new voices to contribute to the magazine, so don’t hesitate to shoot your shot.
How? It’s simple.
You can reach out to our publishers on social media, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or send an inquiry to the contact form on our website anytime.
We value diverse voices that add dimension to the digital landscape in the Northwest – you can even plug your own stuff, as long as you’ve informed the reader of that throughout your article. We’ll proof read and edit as needed to make you sound like a pro.
Criteria Checklist for Articles:
- Articles must be 800-1000 words (this isn’t Yelp – we want more info that a typical review!)
- Submit in a Google Doc or Microsoft Word format
- Conversational in tone, and informative, interesting, & inspiring
- Provide 3-5 high-quality photos clearly labeled with the credited photographer
- Photos and copy must be owned by you or show you have obtained proper permission
- Hyperlink any businesses mentioned in the body of your work
- Send it in no later than the 10th of the month to be published the following month
- Please include a clear, professional headshot and a 3 sentence bio sharing your expertise related to the topic
- *Note: before submitting, please use a simple copy editing program like ProWritingAid so that your work is clean and ready for our editor to review
That’s it! Really.
Not sure what to write about? Our audience is interested in:
- Northwest travel
- Things to do
- Fascinating people
- Art events
- Music events
*Note: Any information submitted to Trending Northwest gives us the right to publish, edit, promote, re-publish and use content as we wish. It’s up to the author to ensure facts and copyrights. Any posts that do not fit the criteria, are too sales-oriented, poorly written, not submitted on time for a certain event, or don’t seem interesting to our audience may be declined for publishing.
Ready to send us your awesome guest post? Great! Pop it into a Google Doc and email email@example.com!